Monday, October 31, 2016

October 31, 2016

Hello everyone! What a fun week! We had lots of success and we hopefully will be having a baptism soon! Elder Webber and I have been working a lot lately with a family that we found a couple weeks ago. We brought our ward mission leader out with us to go visit them and it went really well! It is amazing to see how local members can brake down barriers with people and help investigators to progress! This family we are teaching has 6 kids and they seem really interested and promising! I am super excited to continue to work with them and see how everything turns out! I can definitely see them getting baptized which would be AMAZING! Their names are the Mccords, please pray from them! :)

This week we also did our exchanges with the assistants. It was awesome because I was with a missionary who I came out with! His name is Elder Kidd! We have had a lot of interaction throughout our missions and we had such a blast together! He is a pretty stellar missionary! We were able to talk to a lot of great people that day too. We met this one guy while knocking doors and it was crazy to see all the things we had in common! He played lacrosse, did swimming in high school, AND he really enjoys playing volleyball!! I have only met one other person on my mission that played lacrosse, but I have never met anyone that has done that many things I used to do! It was way cool! And even better than that, he is interested in learning about the church!!! Its like the cherry on top! Haha! He is high on our list to go see again this week and I am super excited, he is way awesome!

Friday we had our ward trunk or treat and that went really well! We had a lot of people there and a lot of less-actives and investigators! We were able to meet one of our recent converts daughter who is a non-member and hopefully we will be able to start teaching her because she is pretty awesome! 

Well thats mostly it for this week! Next week is going to be a really exciting time and I cant wait to see how everything turns out! Thank you for all the support and prayers. They are much appreciated! Love you all! :)

Elder Barazoto​





No comments:

Post a Comment