Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 24, 2016

Dear family and friends,

It has been a great week! We have met a bunch of really nice people, some that we will hopefully start teaching this week! I am super excited about it all! We had Stake Coordination this week up in Fairmont, WV so Elder Webber and I had to drive up there! Fairmont isn't very far from Morgantown which is where WVU its pretty highly populated which was really awesome! Also as we were driving home after the meeting, we saw an i8 BMW! It was way awesome and I have pictures of it! Its really sweet! Ha!

But this week we taught a lot of awesome people. The other day, we taught that preacher again and it was really crazy! He went into his house and walked out with his Book of Mormon and a piece of page full of questions on it front and back! It was a pretty intense lesson! He asked us a lot about the origins of the Book of Mormon, how all of the other churches are wrong and if God and Jesus Christ are the same person. All things that I have been asked for my entire mission! We tied it all back to reading and praying to know for himself if the Book of Mormon is really the word of God and he agreed to it! I hope he does it sincerely because he is a really awesome guy and I can see him joining the church! It would be awesome! 

Talking to preachers of other faiths makes me eternally grateful for the truths found in the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These men are truly amazing people who are doing their best to follow Jesus Christ the best way they know how! But we know that there is more, much more! The ability to baptized for the remission of sins, the ability to seal families together for time and all eternity, the ability to receive a renewal every single week because of the sacrament, guidance from a living modern day prophet, and many more! I know that this is God kingdom once again established on the earth with living prophets and apostles and his sacred priesthood authority. I know this work is true and I absolutely love teaching others about it seeing them accept these restored truths! There is no other work on this earth better than His! I love you all and I am so grateful for your love and support! Have a great week! :)

Elder Barazoto 





No comments:

Post a Comment