Monday, October 10, 2016

October 10, 2016

Happy P-day everyone! It was a bit of a shorter week this week, but we've still seen a lot of cool things here in Clarksburg! Transfers were Thursday, so that was a bit of a headache but we had some really cool experiences while teaching people that day! We met this guy named Joe and he was searching for more answers in life when he saw the missionaries walking in front of his house! We were able to teach him and it was one of the coolest lessons I have been in in a long time! He agreed with everything we taught and wants to be baptized! It was awesome, the only bummer is he doesn't live in our area so the downtown Elders get to teach him... Haha but thats ok as long as he still gets baptized! Ha! :) 

So my new companion is Elder Webber, he is from South Weber, Utah and he is pretty great! He did a lot of golfing and snowboarding back home we have a lot of similarities! We get along great! He's been out for about 7 1/2 months so he is still a little fresh but I am super excited to see all the amazing success we are going to have!

On Saturday we met a super awesome part-member family! We were out trying to contact some people in a more rural part of our area when we found the house of the family. I didn't think anyone was living there because there were vines and moss growing all over the house but we tried it anyways and people were living there! Haha they invited us in right away which doesn't normally happen either but they are super nice people! The mom grew up in the church and at one point had missionaries living in her house! The dad is a non-member who helped build our church building! They are really awesome people and they want us to come back! I am pretty excited about teaching them. 

Thats mostly it for this week! Sorry I have been slacking on pictures I will try and send more next week! I love you all and I hope everyone has an awesome week! :)

Elder Barazoto​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

I think I figured out how to send multiple pictures in one email! Hurray! :)​
Me and Elder Webber

This is the view from a hill in Clarksburg!

Me being goofy haha

We walk over this river almost every day! It makes me want to go canoeing again haha


This is a sweet house we found and I had to take a picture with it! Ha! 


The first is of downtown Clarksburg, pretty neat huh!

Elder Wozniak drew me boxing a burrito! Haha! Its pretty awesome!

The future temple in Clarksburg! ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment