Monday, August 17, 2015

August 17, 2015

Great week! We did tons of service this week! 

So on Thursday we had transfers and Elder Spinks and I are staying in Williamstown for another transfer! We met up as a district after transfer meeting so we could met the new missionaries that we got in our district. Elders Jamison and Sievers replaced Elders Pease and Varner who both are home now! Im going to miss them, but I know they are starting new and important chapters in their lives! Elder Sievers is straight from the MTC and his companions is our district leader who is Elder Clawson. Elder Jamison is with Elder Tan and they serve with us in the Marietta Ward. We are very excited to have them! After getting to know our district we went to this school to do some service for someone in our ward. The school is new as of last year and they needed help getting it ready for the new year. They have a huge emphasis on the Constitution kinda like Benjamin Franklin so that was awesome! Its a private school and a lot of the kids from the ward attend the school.

Friday, we drove out to a place called New Matamoras to help someone in our ward tear down their old barn. I mostly just pulled out nails from the wood which reminded me A LOT of Bluewater! Haha we had a lot of fun braking stuff so that was entertaining! On Saturday we actually went back to the school that is called Veritas to do more service. We enjoyed helping them and I know that they appreciated our help! Sunday we got to see the family that is preparing to be baptized next week. They are so awesome and loving! I cant wait for them to make sacred covenants with our Heavenly Father that will greatly bless their lives! I know that this gospel is true and I know that the gospel blesses families in so many ways! Heavenly Father is truly preparing people to hear the gospel and I know that He is putting people in our path to be taught this amazing gospel. I love it here and I love my Savior. Thank you all so much for all your love and support! It truly means a lot to me! I love you all! :)

Elder Barazoto
Sorry for not taking too many pictures this week! But I thought that this sign was pretty awesome! Its not a very good picture because we were driving and timing when to take a picture at the right time is really hard haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment