Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3, 2017

Hey everyone! Wow this has been an amazing week! General Conference was SO GOOD!!! It is unbelievable to me to think I took it so for granted before my mission. Its literally Prophets and Apostles just like Moses or Peter or Paul talking to us! Amazing! I dont know if I can pick a favorite talk just yet but one of the biggest things I took away from Conference was the significance of the Book of Mormon in our lives and following the promptings of the Holy Ghost. The Spirit emphasis's different things for every person who watches General Conference and that was what He taught me! 

We found another new family to teach! Its actually a grandmother and grandkids but the grandmother has known about the church for a long while and knows that Joseph Smith is a prophet! I think their only obstacle will be getting to church but I feel like we will definitely be able to work through that really soon! We are really excited about teaching them!!

We have also been having really cool spiritual experiences with our investigators this week and that has been really awesome! It is so rewarding when you get to see the Spirit work in the lives of people you love! My mission has been such a huge blessing to me! I absolutely love serving the Lord as a missionary, there is just no experience like it! 

Well please know that I am happy and so grateful for the gospel! It most certainly is true and God is definitely real! Love you all and I hope you all have a great week this week! :)

Elder Barazoto

No comments:

Post a Comment