Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27, 2017

We had 2 baptisms this week!!! One was with Elder Harris and the other was with my new companion Elder Garrett! Elder Garrett is from the Montana and Idaho area and is a ton of fun! I am pretty excited for these next couple transfers! :) It was Elder Garrett's second day as a missionary and he already has a baptism, I can tell he's gunna be an amazing missionary ;) haha! Both baptismal services were very well attended and very spiritual! These few baptism really make all the hardships I have ever experienced as a missionary seem like a small price to pay. One of the convert's parents came to his baptism and now they are interested in learning more about the church so we are pretty excited about that! Our next goal is to help these converts get to the temple! If things go well we might even get to go with them! :)

So with our recent baptisms, we are going to be working really hard to find more people to teach and help them get baptized as well so that will be fun! After church on Sunday we actually were able to run into a couple families that I feel like have awesome potential to embrace the gospel! I am hoping for at least a couple more baptisms in this area so we will see what happens! :) Love ya'll lots and have a great week!

Elder Barazoto
​​this is my new cactus I bought today :)

Another baptism!

Elder Harris and I

 look pretty goofy in this but hey baptisms!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment