Monday, February 27, 2017

February 27, 2017

Hello family and friends! 

Another great week here in the mission field! I didn't know I could be so happy, but I am! My only complaint is the weather! Haha West Virginia and Ohio get too cold! :) Its really not all that bad, but I am pretty excited for Spring hopefully in just a few more weeks!! 

We had Zone Conference and Interviews this week with President Salisbury and those are always good! We talked a lot about teaching repentance and how to do it. When I think about repentance and how it makes me feel, it has really helped me grow a desire to share the gospel! I know I and many of you are grateful for the gift and miracle of repentance! 

So our investigators are doing well and progressing right along! The family we are working with wasn't able to come to church this week because they had to go to a funeral so that was sad, but at least it was a legitimate excuse! It was ward conference and the whole stake presidency was there so that was really cool. They basically did all of the teaching for all the classes and that was really cool! 

We have been trying hard to find people to teach this week, but we haven't been able to see much success with that... I guess that's what we get for being blessed with some AMAZING investigators! Ha I am really hoping this week we will be able to find a bunch more people that are willing to listen to us! We have some good less-actives and recent converts who will hopefully introduce us to there friends so I am really excited about that.

Well that's mostly it for this week! I am so grateful for all of you and all your support! Church is true! Love ya'll! :)

Elder Barazoto

No comments:

Post a Comment