Monday, February 20, 2017

February 20, 2017

Hello Everyone! Well this week we had some amazing things happen! Elder Harris and I are so excited with all the things that are going on here in Marietta! So we picked up a new investigator this week and he is going to be getting baptized in a few weeks! His name is Rob and we have actually been teaching him almost every day this week! He is so ready for baptism, we can't wait! 

Yesterday at church we had yet another amazing experience! So there were a couple of investigators there yesterday and both of them, after church ended, came up to us and asked us if they could be baptized! I just kind of laughed a little in disbelief and I didn't know what to say! Eventually I was able to contain my excited and put them on date for baptism in March! I have never had someone ask me if they could get baptized, but hey no complaints here! I think i've said it before but this area has SO MANY golden people who are ready for the blessings that the gospel brings! It makes me so happy that these people have been touched by the Spirit and desire to act on those feelings! 

All of these amazing experiences this week make me so grateful for the knowledge of the restored gospel. It makes me also grateful that I get the unique opportunity to be a full-time representative of Jesus Christ. I love being a missionary and helping these people realize the blessings that I have seen as well. The church is so true! :)

Thats mostly it for this week! Next week is Zone Conference and Interviews with President so I am really excited about that! I love you all very much and hope yall have a great week! :)

Elder Barazoto

No comments:

Post a Comment