Tuesday, July 5, 2016

July 5, 2016

Dear Friends and Family! 

Its been another good week! So I dont have a whole lot of time, but there are some pretty interesting things that happened this week! Mostly during church yesterday! Ha! So we were in the YSA ward and our members are SO awesome because they brought 2 non-members to church that we had no idea about! Haha it was great! They both really enjoyed church and we will teaching them this week! 
Then another thing is these next few weeks are EFY at SVU! So we had like 40 counselors at church which was awesome! And on top of that some of the counselors are return missionaries from this mission! It was pretty crazy seeing them at church and a pretty awesome reunion with them! I guess that's what happens when your serving at a highly LDS populated college! Haha! 

Well I know its really short and I am really sorry about that, but I hope everyone has a great week and I love you all!

Elder Barazoto

No comments:

Post a Comment