Monday, October 19, 2015

October 19, 2015

Dear Family and Friends!

What an awesome week! The work here in Hillsville is moving along really well! Our investigators are progressing and we are continuing to find more people to teach! 

So we have a part-member family that we are working with, and we had a pretty interesting experience regarding them this week. So this family lives with their parents and they have relatives that live next door. So when the relatives found out that Brittany and Robbie had been meeting with us and were preparing to be baptized, they wanted to take the discussions too!! So we met with them and wow was it awesome! One of the first questions that they asked was how they can be sealed as a family!! It was amazing! I know that Heavenly Father is preparing and placing people in our path for us to teach! We will be teaching them all together now and I cant wait see all of their progression! It is going to awesome! :)

So funny story time... Haha! This week we went on exchanges and Elder Sawyer went with the district leader in Wytheville and Elder Vest came to Hillsville. On the morning of our exchange, I wanted to be nice and make pancakes for us. I made sure that I got ready earlier so I would have time to make them too! So as I was starting to make the pancakes and everything, I realized that we did not have nearly as much pancake mix as I had thought... So rather than scratching the whole idea I was determined to make it work! So I just added some flour, water, vegetable oil and other things to the mix and prayed that it would work out! By the end of my free style cooking experience, I had made three pancakes... Haha! I gave them to Elder Vest and he said they were good but he was probably just being nice! Haha anyways that was pretty goofy and embarrassing on my part, but the rest of the week was really great! I know that this gospel is true and I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God! I love you all and I love this work! Have a great week! :)

Elder Barazoto
Awesome view!

No comments:

Post a Comment