Monday, November 28, 2016

November 27, 2016

Wow what a week! Lots has happened and I have lots of pictures too! Hurray! :) Haha so I dont think I even mentioned it last week, but we had a general authority come to the mission! It was Elder Peter F Meurs! He spoke in the most recent conference about the sacrament. He was awesome! Elder Meurs was actually just recently called to serve as a general authority so the mission tour here in West Virginia was his first real assignment! It was really good though. So we had to meet in Charleston for the conference so we had to drive down there Monday night, stay the night with the Assistants and go to the Zone Conference Tuesday. Then we stayed the night again and had an MLC all day Wednesay! It was crazy! We had tons of fun, but we were super tired when we finally got home Wednesday night. We had to go to a ward coordination that night and Elder Clark and I were totally falling asleep haha! It was hilarious!

Thursday was Thanksgiving of course and that was pretty wild too! We had our dinner appointment at this family in our ward, the Youngs. They are just the best! They made us all the good stuff and it was just delicious!! After the meal, Sister Young confessed that she used about 7 sticks of butter excluding the desserts so that was nice. Haha! Then she gave us basically all of their leftovers! They filled up 6 of those aluminium containers you get at Cafe Rio FULL of food and desserts! It was crazy, I thought I was going to explode I ate so much!

Anyways, the rest of the week was pretty usual, we have been doing our best and teaching a lot of people! I have noticed these last couple of weeks have been kind of difficult, but I am still loving my mission! It is just so rewarding! I wouldn't be able to trade these experiences for anything in the whole world. The Church is True! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment