Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016

Wow I cant believe another week has come and gone! Time keeps going faster and faster on the mission! I try not to think about how much time I have left, but when I do it always baffles me how fast it has all gone by! Well this week was of course transfer week and my new companion is Elder Clark. He is from Springville, Utah and he is blast! We have been laughing and having tons of fun since he got here! I can tell we are going to have a great companionship! :) 

There is not a whole lot to write about this week, but we did see some great miracles! Wednesday night Elder Webber mostly said bye to people. Thursday was the day of transfers and it is always a little hectic trying to get everything done. So after we got everyone on their way, we were finally able to go back to our apartment and drop off Elder Clarks stuff. But by that time it was time to work and we got right to it! We first tried a couple of potentials nearby and met another family! We set up a lesson for later that night so we could teach the whole family and went to go work another area. When we came back for the appointment, no one answered the door... We were super bummed and walked back to our car and as we about to get in someone came outside! It was awesome! We were able to teach them the whole Restoration lesson and they loved it! I was so happy! I love little miracles like that. Hopefully they will be coming to church pretty soon! :)

I am loving it here in Clarksburg, there are lots of super nice people to teach and talk to! I am learning new things every single day and growing closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ through the amazing gift and blessing of repentance. I know and believe that God is our Father in Heaven and that he has a plan for each and every one of us. He wants us to obey Him so He can bless us! I love my mission and I love all of you! I am grateful for so much support and love that I have from all of you. I am truly blessed so much! I hope yall have a great week! Love ya!

Elder Barazoto 

No comments:

Post a Comment