Monday, April 11, 2016

April 10, 2016

Dear Family and Friends!

I dont have a lot of time at all this week to talk about everything so I am going to be pretty brief! The main highlights of this week was something called MLC on Tuesday! Its where all the zone leaders in the mission get together in Charleston, WV and discuss how to improve the mission! It was super fun and I really enjoyed seeing some missionaries that I havent seen in a long time! Then we had a zone meeting that following Friday! I was conducting and it was honestly a little nervous! By the end of zone meeting, it got the hang of it and wasnt nervous at all! I think I even enjoyed it too! Ha! 
Our investigators are continuing to progress towards baptism and we are seeing a lot of great things here in Buena Vista! Sorry for the short email this week, but next week I will have more time! I love you all!

Elder Barazoto

No comments:

Post a Comment