Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January 27, 2016

Dear Family and Friends!

This week has been a pretty eventful one! We had a world-wide missionary broadcast on Wednesday, and it was so awesome! I learned so much from it and I am grateful for the wonderful truths of the gospel!
There were general authorities that spoke and it was just an all around really awesome experience!
Friday and Saturday we got a bunch of snow! We were told by President Salisbury to stay inside both days, so we studied literally all day! It was a ton of fun and I learned so much! I mostly studied out of the Bible Dictionary and I learned so much from it! The Bible Dictionary is FULL of really cool definitions and it has benefited my personal studies so much! I would highly suggest using it! It is becoming one of my favorite things to study from! Ha!
Saturday night was transfer calls, and we were told that we are both staying! I was so happy to hear that because we are teaching some pretty wonderful people here and seeing them get baptized is something that I didn't want to miss!
Sunday, church was cancelled and I was super bummed about that... I don't know how I ever missed church in the past because I feel very incomplete without it! We were able to go and visit with a family that we have been teaching though, and they are doing so well! The mom is doing really awesome and she basically knows it all is true! She just needs to come to church more! The dad is a little bit of a different story, but as we work with him I know it will all work out! Their biggest motivation is getting sealed in the temple so these steps that they are taking towards baptism are really cool to see! They are so awesome!
Well thats all for this week! I love you all and I hope that you have a fantastic week! Be good and choose the right! :)

Elder Barazoto
​I made some pretty delicious rolls a few weeks ago!

​This is what I have been eating pretty consistently for lunch everyday! Haha I love it!

​Elder Larson's family sent this to me! Ha!

​Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment